Queenby protects your privacy, and assures you the security of your information, without disclosing your private data to any party. Our generous customer, we provide you privacy and security as a part of your rights, this accords to the secretiveness of the information you give us voluntarily, such as your name, email address, telephone, address, and other information that we also collect to keep all of your information in a strict confidentiality.
Confidentiality of personal information
We keep a copy of your personal information during shopping through our website, and any third party can't access to your data. all personal information needed from you, either your name, phone number, e-mail address and delivery address, can't be seen by any one. In addition to collect other information about ordering a service or goods, to deal with any immediate potential demands, and to enable you to complete the shopping process as it should be. Our customer, all this make you able to receive updates and notifications in the newsletter and to see every new according to your interests. If you want to reduce these notifications you can simply adjust them, not just that, you can also cancel your subscription to the mailing list.
Using data for your service
1. All data we asked you to provide such as name, phone number, email address and variant basic data, we have no purpose for their collect, just to be able to complete the service quickly and efficiently on time, and this information is used to follow up your order.
2. We are interested in benefiting from your data that you give us when you create an account and order services, also from the information that we collect in safe ways to improve the quality of shopping services. we are keen on informing you about every new and send offers, discounts and newsletters according to your interest. but this service is not compulsive. If it bothers you, you can control notifications, and unsubscribe at any time.
3. We use your data for security reasons for the purpose of increasing the security process, this includes retention of your password to protect website's system from hackers, and take necessary procedures.
4. Analysis of data for developing and improving the services. you should know that our website is entitled to change the policy terms, and the new terms are applicable immediately.
Case of sharing data with a third party
We are keen on using your data in its proper place so that we do not disclose it to any third party, except to deliver the order or requested goods, so we give your data to the shipping or transport companies, so they can deliver your order accurately. This makes us complete your shopping process, and provide you the service as it should be.
We do not sell or disclose your information to any third party, except in that term, which states using such data for the protection from cheating and to overcome credit risks.
Account information cannot be recovered, we maintain it on our servers for security reasons, but you can follow-up and manage your account by signing in. Therefore, you mustn't underestimate any of your security information for any third party.
data protection “ssl”, and payment system
To receive the payments, we take them either directly or through our agent. Therefore, you shouldn't disclose any personal or financial information, except to us or to the agent. So that, if you noticed any changes in your account, you should inform us immediately. In order to preserve the security of your information, we depend on the best technologies and advanced programs. We do this to protect all data that you submit on your account on our website, also to protect the other required information against hacking. This is done by encrypting your banking information and your payment methods, and to save your data on secure servers that can't be hacked.
we use ssl (secure sockets layer), that can’t be easily hacked. so, we accentuate to disclose your identity when using the website, to assure the safty of your data from hacking or using by a third party, which requires you to be care about keeping others informed about your data.
Pay attention to your information privacy
Cancelation of promotional messages.
We use promotional messages service to let you know about every new. If this bothers you, you can stop notifications.
Follow-up cookies and activity definition
Queenby uses this information to serve you and improve the quality of the service, without disclosing any information collected by the system. Cookies are canceled when you log out.
Most browsers are already designed to deal with cookies in a secure way, but you can manually reset or cancel these cookies. To identify your interests and provide what achieves them, we analyze your data by google analytics by keeping your device's IP, but without linking it with basic data that we keep on our website. You can clear and cancel cookies by downloading browser plug, to remove information that was stored by cookies, including your IP address.
• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
a. www.Queenby.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
b. Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement